Come Worship with Us
Sunday Service: 10:00 am
The Landing: 4:30 Sunday’s
Romans 5:8- But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Celebrate Recovery- Every Thursday, doors open at 6:00pm- Meeting starts at 6:30pm!
About the Church: Green Mountain Gospel Church is a non-denominational church founded in 1957 by Rev. John Genco. The Church was then led for 41 years by Rev. Ron Rilling, he retired in the summer of 2017. It is located in the beautiful town of Randolph, Vermont. The congregation is gathered from the surrounding areas of Central Vermont.
There are many things we deeply value at GMGC. Below is a summary of some of the core values at GMGC. To review our Statement of Faith, click link at the bottom..
- Respect – We deeply respect God and His Word. We believe all people are God’s creation and should be valued, loved and respected.
- Biblical Fidelity – Our goal is to teach God’s Word faithfully and apply it to everyday life.
- Caring for One Another – We wish to grow small while we grow big! Many of our church family meet in small fellowship groups (MiniChurches), and we strive for an atmosphere of caring and respect at all services.
- Community and World Outreach – We believe God has called us to serve our community and help others around the world find faith in Jesus Christ. One way is to build bridges of ministry into the community, through which we can care for people.
- Contemporary Forms – In our services, we use multimedia and contemporary worship to share the ageless Good News of the Bible.
- Orderliness – We are charismatic, yet conservative, in our expression of the gifts in worship and ministry.
- Spiritual Gifts Orientation – We believe the Holy Spirit gives all the gifts mentioned in the Bible. We seek to help our people discover their gifts and talents so they can serve the Lord effectively and with joy.
- Teamwork – Working together we are able to accomplish more than we can independently. We value working together as a team. GMGC is a congregation with beliefs deeply rooted in the Bible as the Word of God.
Fellowship of Christian Assemblies
We are part of the Fellowship of Christian Assemblies, a non-denominational family of ministers and ministries connecting to advance God’s Kingdom by the power of the Holy Spirit, through the local church
This desire is reflected in our Mission Statement, “To be the world’s window into the heart of the Father.”